You can access entities of Deepser, using the actions implemented by the API:
- Create: to create a single resource (HTTP POST)
- Retrieve: to get a single resource (HTTP GET)
- Multiple Retrieve: to get multiple resources (HTTP GET)
- Update: to update a single resource (HTTP PUT)
- Delete: to delete a single resource (HTTP DELETE)
Note: Multiple Delete is not allowed for Security Reasons.
We will now explain in details every action.
In this lesson the examples are all made using the Company entity.
We assume your Deepser installation host is http://deepserhost/.
After having explored the methods, we will list a detail of entities accessible by the API.
0% Complete 0/5 Steps