The back-end screen of Deepser is organized into areas.
- In the upper left area (1) there’s the User Menu.
- In the left area (2) there’s the Navigation Menu, where we can find all the modules accessible from the back-end.
- In the upper area (3) there’s the Global Search bar.
- The textbox in that bar allows a full-text search on all the elements of the system. The rule is that the search is on the most important fields of every records: user name, title of an activity, name of the company, etc.
- In the central area (4) there’s the Main Screen.
Note: the back-end is accessible only by Administrators, Agents and Key Users. End Users can only login to the User Portal.
0% Complete 0/4 Steps